The Dark Knight Sequel (Batman 3) – Potential Villains Gallery

As we ponder who the final line up of villains in the Dark Knight sequel (Batman 3) will be, here’s a picture gallery of the options, with a short explanation of who they are.

Leave the combination you think they’ll pick in the comments, and we’ll give a prize to one reader who gets it right when the movie is released. Update June 2011: We now know it’ll be Bane and Catwoman with a touch of Ra’s al Ghul, but who else is going to make a cameo? The winner will be the one who gets closest on all fronts, with an obvious advantage to anyone who guessed Bane and Catwoman before they were announced (if anyone did…).

Which villains would you like them to choose for the Dark Knight sequel?

The Riddler

The Riddler

Obsessive compulsive who feels compelled to leave riddles forewarning of his future crimes. Also places victims in death-traps, with puzzles their only form of escape.

Source: Wikipedia

Click ‘Next’ To See The Next Villain

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

1,888 Comments »

• gilbert garcia said

catwoman could be jessica alba or megan fox

• gilbert garcia said

the riddler could be played by ryan reynolds or chris pine

• gilbert garcia said

danny devito would be hard to top as the penguin but how about zach galifianakis also the catwoman could also be scarlett johansen but she is already playing black widow in the upcoming avengers movie

• gilbert garcia said

the black mask could be played by christopher walken or for a more youthful actor a couple of options might be ken watanabe or keanu reeves

• gilbert garcia said

I agree that the joker should not be brought back, he was played to perfection by heath. However, in the case of dr, hugo strange, how about kevin mckidd

• gilbert garcia said

bane would be well played perfectly by john cena

• Harlequin said

They should make it like at Arkham Asylum and The Joker dies…cuz heath ledger died…and Harley Quinn goes crazy crime spree with Poison Ivy……………..Harley is my favorite villian ever.

• noremac said

I think it should be penguin ‘cuase the face tim burton left him on was pretty terrible. So I say show a new face of penguin.

• noremac said

The black mask would be pretty good too ’cause he sort of fits in with the creepy new version of the Joker.

• noremac said

Talia Al Ghul would be really good ’cause we’ve already had Ra’s Al Ghul.

• noremac said

Doctor Hugo Strange would be great after Scarecrow. They could make him like his father or something.

• noremac said

Azrael would be cool ’cause I’ve seen the Wanted movie and it was pretty good. Also I just want to sea him on the big screen.

• dominic said

I be the vantriequest would be the best villain especially if they could get robin Williams to play him . He does creepy so well. It would be one hour photo meets Mrs doutfire

• Jestin Larson said

I saw someone on here suggesting Mr. Freeze…

My reaction to that would be, not for this one. However, when the time DOES come, then please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! make it someone who will abolish the painful memory of Arnold Schwarzenegger, from “Batman & Robin”. Don’t get me wrong, Arnold is GREAT in many movies I have seen…and I don’t blame him for the way the above mentioned version of Mr. Freeze stunk (After all, give an actor crap to work with, expect crap out of it)…but that performance was enough to give Kruger nightmares!

So I repeat, PLEASE eliminate that horrible memory!

(And give Bane a role WORTHY of the character, not some mindless lackey like in the above mentioned travesty on man kind!)

On another note, I want to see a good Catwoman. I find it interesting when ol’ batsy has someone to twing the romance strings, the torn heart, the human that dwells inside gothems darkest knight!

• meth head said

i think they should put harley in it so she can like avenge the joker and poison ivy and harley become allies at some point in the movie if their both in it . i at least would like to see harley shes my favorite batman vilian