The Dark Knight Sequel (Batman 3) – Potential Villains Gallery

As we ponder who the final line up of villains in the Dark Knight sequel (Batman 3) will be, here’s a picture gallery of the options, with a short explanation of who they are.

Leave the combination you think they’ll pick in the comments, and we’ll give a prize to one reader who gets it right when the movie is released. Update June 2011: We now know it’ll be Bane and Catwoman with a touch of Ra’s al Ghul, but who else is going to make a cameo? The winner will be the one who gets closest on all fronts, with an obvious advantage to anyone who guessed Bane and Catwoman before they were announced (if anyone did…).

Which villains would you like them to choose for the Dark Knight sequel?

The Riddler

The Riddler

Obsessive compulsive who feels compelled to leave riddles forewarning of his future crimes. Also places victims in death-traps, with puzzles their only form of escape.

Source: Wikipedia

Click ‘Next’ To See The Next Villain

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

1,888 Comments »

• kyle roberts said

catwoman (anne hathaway), bane (tom hardy), young ra’s al gul (josh pence) & hugo strange (alon aboutboul)!

• dudley said

killer croc is the best for it with catwomen

• Gary said

You forgot the Clock King

• chew said

I think that it is highly possiblr that they will cast someone as the black mask because like others said before it would bring trouble to bruce wayne while there is a struggle with the bats or someother character such as Hugo that will trouble bruce. The other is a more active role with catwoman as a love intrest to add romantic drama and another villian such as the riddler to add a touch of a brain buster. And unlike some I think that they can have the joker as a man in the dark. Or a man that is leading the crime from the dark without being an active villian untill its reviled with a suspense ending.

• greg stilson said

I agree that Two-Face is not dead. The way to handle this is that Dent is being held at Arkham under some alias. Gordon knows this, but–to add conflict between Gordon and Batman– gordon doesn’t inform Batman…until Two Face escapes.
    I also believe that–although The Joker was portrayed brilliantly–the character cannot simply disappear. The Joker is Batman’s all-time best–and most popular–villian.You can’t have Batman without the existance of The Joker. That’s like having God without Satan.(okay…bad example, but you et my point, I’m sure.)
    On another note…I believe that the boxoffice success of “Knight,” coupled with the absolute brilliance of the film is causing others in the “super hero film biz” to rethink things a bit. I would say; watch for film franchises like Spiderman to undergo a facelift. What I mean is…although I am aware that the role os Spiderman has been recast for part 4, the film will probably take on a darker tone. I could be wrong, but I expect the same of the next Superman film. I heard something about Chris Nolan being asked to have a hand in the next Superman film. Anyone who saw “Superman Returns” would agree (I’m certain) that the ONLY good thing about that film was Kevin Spacey’s portrail of Lex Luther.
    We can speculate about possible villians for Batman 3, but the reality is the film is in very capable hands and I expect the next Batman film to surprise the world just as the last one did.
    On a final note. You may or may not agree, but I think Joseph Gordon Levett could pull off the role of The Joker. Think about it. his face would fit the make up and he does have a certain amount of talent. In tribute–and out of respect–the behavior of the character should remain the same. The template has been set and you don’t mess with perfection.
    Anyway…all of this speculation is great fun, but I am content to leave it to Nolan and we’ll see what happens. Oh, and by the way…WHY SO SERIOUS?

• playback99 said

hhhmmmm i think that the best combination would be eather bane / riddler, riddler / man-bat , poison ivy / catwoman , pengiuin / poison ivy , bane / penguin , i think there should be a robin or nightwing or batgirl , gearhead / bane , gearhead / riddler / ,clayface/ man-bat / the terrible trio , mr. freeze / bane , mr. freeze / riddler or catwoman , FIRE FLY – MAN-BAT -CATWOMAN – RIDDLER – WARTH AND SCORN PLAESE – FIREFLY THEN BLAZE – DRACULA.

• playback99 said

I would really really really enjoy to see some of my favorite villans on the bIg screen so who ever sees this please make it happen especialy FIREFLY . BANE . CLAYFACE . CATWOMAN . TERRIBLE TRIO . POISON IVY . MAN-BAT . ROBIN/NIGHTWING . BATGIRL . DRACULA . GEAR HEAD

• playback99 said

would really really really enjoy to see some of my favorite villans on the bIg screen so who ever sees this please make it happen especialy FIREFLY . BANE . CLAYFACE . CATWOMAN . TERRIBLE TRIO . POISON IVY . MAN-BAT . ROBIN/NIGHTWING . BATGIRL . DRACULA . GEAR HEAD . KILLER CROC .

BATGRL OR CATWOMAN OR POISON IVY – ANNE HATHAWAY / MEGAN FOXX

FIREFLY – EDWARD NORTON / CHRIS EVANS

POISON IVY – JESSICA ALBA

BANE / KILLER CROC – MICHEAL CHIKLIS

GEARHEAD – JAMES FRANCO

PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

i would realy like to see my favorite actors and my favorite storyline together please

• Zack said

I’d like to see Catwoman in the next film.

• rio said

The Joker is important to the batma n series and we will c a recast

• Niki said

Im thinking harley quinn and the joker or penguin and the riddler…. Just a thought but it would be mindboggling 😉

• omarr said

i believe u shuld have the joker kum bakk nn two face his evil side nn this time adding the riddler to the movie this will certainly put more entertainig in it…plus the people luv the joker he’s a favorite

• teri said

I think it’s going to be Harley Quinn and Twoface,He’s not dead!