Twilight Clips & Quotes17.11.08 # Quotes # 55 Comments
The vampire saga is almost upon us, so it’s time to round up the Twilight quotes and clips you’ll need to prepare yourself.
Clip 1: Bella (Kristen Stewart) attempts to figure out what Edward (Robert Pattinson) is:
Clip 2: Edward (Robert Pattinson) battles fellow vampire James (Cam Gigandet):
In the tradition of “You had me at hello”, you can expect something from Twilight is going to be quoted ad infinitum. At Movie-Moron we try to guess the cultural impact of movies ahead of time so here are the top 5 romantic quotes on a scale of most-likely-to-make-a-Twilight-fan-swoon-and-the-rest-of-the-world-gag:
5. Isabella Swan: I’m not scared of you.
Edward Cullen: You really shouldn’t have said that.
4. Isabella Swan: This isn’t real. This kind of stuff just doesn’t exist.
Edward Cullen: It does in my world.
3. Edward Cullen: [Edward spins Isabella around and she gives him a look] What?
Isabella Swan: I can’t dance. [laughs]
Edward Cullen: Hmm… Well, I could always make you.
2. Edward Cullen: Aren’t you afraid?
Isabella Swan: I’m only afraid of losing you.
1. Edward Cullen: [to Bella] You are my life now.
Once you’ve seen the movie add your own favourite Twilight quotes below.
Leave your thoughts on the Twilight clips in the comments too.