Home » Remakes

Remakes

Upcoming Movie Remakes New List (up to 2020)

The Blob
Miss Bala
Pet Sematary
The Upside
What Men Want
X-Men: Dark Pheonix

Also See: SEQUELS, TRAILERS

Which upcoming remakes between now and 2020 are you looking forward to most?

Get our NEWSLETTER for REMAKE UPDATES & NEW GUIDES:

• nick said

i would like to see a jaws remake I would like to see christen bale as chief brody and rutger hauer as the mayor and mickey rourke as quint and Robert downey jr as matt hooper ….what do u think about this cast I picked for a jaws remake….

• craig said

marathon man that starred dustin hoffman would be a good remake for a suspense movie.the original movie was great.

• Ellen Mims said

NO!!!!! Absolutely not!! Leave Jumanji be!!

• craig said

I would love to see a remake of the movie Speed with Keanu Reeves.It did great in the theather when it was released in the 90’s,it had great action and a good plot.SPEED is a movie that Hollywood should really consider remaking,seriously.

• april said

Seriously some of these movies do not need to be remade over they are better the first time with the original actors. You go and remake them with different characters it wont be the same. Some yes may need to be remade but not all. Leavr the good ones alone. Find something else to write about if you don’t have anything better to do.

• craig said

I would love to see a remake of the movie Judgment Night with Emilio Estevez and Dennis Leary.Alot of people don’t know about this movie but it was really good and suspenseful.I like the plot of the movie and feel that if remade the right way it could be very entertaining.Rent or order the movie it is great.

• Jen said

will or when will E.T be remade ???

• craig said

I would love to see a remake of Cliffhanger.I have this movie on Blu-Ray and it looks awesome,I think it would be a great movie remake with a good cast and altering of the plot a little bit.Love the snow and the rough terrain in the movie,looked spectacular.John Lithgow did great as Eric Qualon the villian,it would be an awesome remake.

• craig said

I just thought of another great movie remake what about the movie Hollow Man.Think about it!If remade nowadays it could really turn out cool.I have the original on Blu-Ray,looks good.

• craig said

Sheridan what about To Live And Die In L.A.,Strangers On A Train,Blue Thunder,Eraser,Defiance[with Jan Michael Vincent],WarGames,Stir Crazy,etc.Some of these could be decent remakes.Give me a list of what you think would be good remakes.

Sheridan Passell

They’ve just announced they’re remaking Strangers on a Train, so good call there. A smart remake of Wargames could be good, hard one to pull off. I’ve never sat down and come up with my own list. Most of those I wanted to see have been done already, but done really badly, like The Fog, Psycho and Halloween.

• craig said

Sorry I’m replying back later,I stay busy alot.Good comments,I’m glad to here they’re remaking Strangers On A Train,classic film.Ialso agree with those horror remakes that you mentioned,they were garbage.What do you think about the Fantastic Four reboot?

• craig said

Another good remake would be for the movie Solo with Mario Van Peebles,that was a great action-packed movie as well as a good plot.

• Braniff said

Your list should include that Peanuts movie. There were FOUR Peanuts movies in the 1960s through the 1980s (Boy Named Charlie Brown, Snoopy Come Home, Race for your Life, Charlie Brown and Bon Voyage Charlie Brown) along with the numerous TV specials. I have to wonder–why????

• James donnelly said

I would like to play Michael Brody in the Jaws remake

• craig said

Their remaking Jaws,wow.I didn’t know that was in production.