Home » Sequels

Sequels

Upcoming Movie Sequels List (up to 2020)

Annabelle 3
Avatar 2
Avengers: Endgame
Bad Boys For Life
The Conjuring 3
Frozen 2
Glass (Unbreakable 2)
Going Places (Big Lebowski spinoff)
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Terminator Reboot
Toy Story 4
Train To Busan 2
Wonder Woman 1984
World War Z 2
Zombieland Too
3 From Hell (Devil’s Rejects 2)
47 Meters Down: Next Chapter

Also See: REMAKES, TRAILERS

Which upcoming sequels between now and 2020 are you looking forward to most? What do you wish was here?

Get our NEWSLETTER for SEQUEL UPDATES & NEW GUIDES:

• eddie danstron said

Well I like movies from the 80’and some 90 so I would like to see the remake of The Last Chase be remade the hero back then was Lee Majors. I also liked the movie about a wartank lost in the desert-the Beast. I think Steve Baldwin was in that movie when he was young. There were also some good Chuck Norris movies and Charles Bronson that were great!! I would like to see that MadMax movie and you know Romancing the Stone was a great adventure movies I also think Cutthroat Island was great–if there was a sequel it would be awesome. But, maybe it would bother Captain Sparrow to see a woman pirate!!Cowboy movies,Aliens, cultures, robots, sub-cultures, foreign movies that were hits that deserve the American spark to them!! take care got to go now!!
    Edgar

• luigi said

Underworld 5. Last Friday. Cheaper by the dozen 3. The Godfather 4. This Is The End 2.

• m brunk said

In Time #2. Left hanging after the first one.

• dick fidd said

New series of unfortanite events. Hannibal lector or maybe SHREK

• Natsu said

I want to see a sequel to the Three Muskeeters from 2011.

• Elizabeth said

They should make another frozen 2 where this time Anna has a power an stuff happens also they should make more Ann rice books in go movies also Nora Roberts too

• Bay_1 said

It’d be really cool to see if they could do a remake of Jumanji.Now that there’s better technology,they could take the movie to a whole new level.I’m also STILL waiting on an Incredibles 2,which is supposedly coming out (eventually).And it really would be great to see another Final Destination movie.I could just go on and on about all of the remakes and sequels I’d like to see…

• gimptastic said

They need to make a mario brothers 2 it was left on a hanger

• craig said

They should make a sequel to the movie called Silent Rage starring Chuck Norris.It’s weird because at the end of the movie the killer came up from the water well that Chuck had thrown him into,obviously he was still alive,I don’t understand why a sequel was never made.It came out in the 80’s I think,it was an awesome movie.Make a sequel to Silent Rage or remake this movie,it was really good.

• craig said

I would like to see a sequel to the movie Jumper.The movie was great I loved the idea of being able to teleport and how they were hunted down.Give it some thought make a Jumper 2.

Sheridan Passell

I’d like to see that too, it was an underrated film. Unfortunately it won’t happen.

• The Legend said

The movie for whose sequel I have been waiting since eternity is “The Incredibles”
    And “National treasure”

Sheridan Passell

The way Pixar are going sequel crazy in their decline it won’t be long before you see an Incredibles 2 I expect. Nicolas Cage has diluted his brand so much with SO many shi**y projects that it’s hard to see National Treasure 3 happening. Also I believe the producer fell out with Disney somewhat after The Lone Ranger, so that may be a factor.

• JAYSTAR said

I would love some Tim Allen sequels such as Zoom Academy for supper hero’s 2 & a Galaxy Quest sequel. I wish sequels didn’t take so long to get released as actors age, die & lose interest. I think stories, scripts, budget, plans, etc should be planned ahead of time and filmed right away somehow and work out the politics of it later, again, some how…

• Chaz said

NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT.
    I ACTUALLY HAVE an EERY SIMILARITY to Nicholas Cages’ character in NEXT.
    I would LOVE to see a sequel of the movie “NEXT” with Nicholas Cage
    ChazE

• craig said

It would be nice if a sequel of Orphan could be made.That was a pretty good scary thriller type movie.Esther floated down in the lake at the end but they could have her come up from the water and start fresh with a new family.Just a thought.

• craig said

I saw Joy Ride 3 and it looks like there is going to be a fourth one.I hope they keep making these Joy Ride films,Rusty Nail looks as though he might be catching up with Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees.Also,I would love to see another Salt movie,it was left open for a sequel.Another is Bad Boys 3,had to mention that Sheridan.Orphan would be good to see as well,a sequel could be thought of in some kind of way.I’ll think of some more later.Let me know what you think?

Sheridan Passell

There’s (probably) a new Jason movie this year. If not, then next year. Bad Boys 3 would be fun, why not. They’ve sort of announced it. Martin Lawrence has vanished from movies.