Movie Moron
September 23, 2018, 01:36:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Having problems joining the forum? E-mail the webmaster using the address here.

Website   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Murray talks Ghostbusters 3!  (Read 6931 times)
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« on: September 30, 2008, 04:22:42 AM »

Bill Murray Talks GHOSTBUSTERS 3!
This news is a couple of days old but worth mentioning regardless - At the screening of Gil Kenan's new film CITY OF EMBER at FANTASTIC FEST, Bill Murray was the surprise guest and fielded some  questions from the audience after the movie. The subject of the recently announced GHOSTBUSTERS 3 came up and here's what Bill had to say:

"Well, I think the wounds from GHOSTBUSTERS 2 have healed. And supposedly they've got 2 guys from THE OFFICE to write a script? That could work, I think that's a good idea to get a fresh look at it. I've always liked the characters, the characters were fun. And we did have a lot of fun making the movie, the first one was really a lot of fun to make. I think the first 45 minutes of GHOSTBUSTERS is about as funny as a movie gets. We didn't have a lot of special effect in it, it was just a couple. It was just the funny characters in that world, and I liked that movie because of it. I think the first movie had something like 60 plate shots or something like that? The second one had hundreds. The special (FX) guys got their hands on the script early (for GHOSTBUSTERS 2) and it was just gone. It went away. The script went away. It was hard to wrangle because it was tied all around the FX without story coming first or the characters moving through it, so - they're hard movies to write. And Dan really caught it with that first one. He really caught it. And it's fun. Characters are fun to do. We did the video game this summer and it was fun to do it again. I found myself walking down 5th Avenue singing the song! People (walking by) were like 'God, that guy's really full of himself'"

The original GHOSTBUSTERS was directed by Ivan Reitman from a script by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, and starred Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Harold Ramis, Ernie Hudson, Rick Moranis and Annie Potts. The new GHOSTBUSTERS is currently being scripted by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky.

I didnt write this article just felt the need to share it, here is the link....

http://iconsoffright.com/news/2008/09/bill_murray_talks_ghostbusters.html

-T.ROSS PRODUCTIONS

Sheridan Passell
Administrator

Movie Moron Founder/Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 12:51:53 AM »

I can't wait to see whatever they cobble together. They just better remember to come up with a good story, one with real dramatic tension, not just gags.

Tyler Lovemark

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 02:12:56 AM »

As long as the van is back, I'm in.  It was a van, right...
Sheridan Passell
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 02:47:44 AM »

Sure it was a van, and they caught goats.
Hearse it was.
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 06:08:35 AM »

A Van?

-T.ROSS PRODUCTIONS
Mahmoud El-Azzeh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 01:07:32 PM »

I thought that thing was Cadillac ambulance!
Sheridan Passell
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »

It's a 1959 Cadillac Hearse.
They'll almost certainly do a 'new knight rider' on it though, and make it into whichever car provides sponsorship (see Transformers).
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 09:20:14 PM »

They need to keep the original car!

Let me say that again...

...THEY NEED TO KEEP THE ORIGIANL CAR!!!!!

-T.ROSS PRODUCTIONS
TomPerkins

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 01:47:10 PM »

Yeh i agree the same car would be awesome. But you cant stop car companies advertising there new cars.
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »

Fuckin car companies,
fuckin advertisments,
fuckin Nazis,
fuckin motherfuckers

-FUCKIN T.ROSS PRODUCTIONS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: