Movie Moron
September 02, 2014, 05:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Having problems joining the forum? E-mail the webmaster using the address here.

Website   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jessica Alba Is Preggers . . . And It Ain't In KNOCKED UP Sequel  (Read 2242 times)
Angel Orona

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2007, 10:29:34 PM »

This one falls more under gossip than movie news but I'm fully aware alot of you are all about Jessica Alba.  (I myself am more partial to Biel when it comes to the Jessicas.)  The resounding sounds of heavy sorrow and gnashing of teeth has nothing to do with the Wayans Brothers making another horrendous movie (Its sad because its true) but with the fact that Latino hottie (Unquestionably) actress (Questionable) Jessica Alba will now have a reason for starring in crappy movies (Fantastic Four and its craptacular sequel, Awake, Good Luck Chuck -- FUN FACT: Three out of four of those are from this year alone.) since she'll soon have another mouth to feed.  Yup, she is MILF-to-be.  The lucky bastard . . . Errr, father . . . is none other than Cash Warren (I have no idea who he is either).  Tabloid speculation is that the couple have broken up.  None of this affects anyone reading this (or writing it for that matter) but this is pretty much what you're stuck with on a slow movie news day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: