Movie Moron
July 24, 2014, 04:04:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Having problems joining the forum? E-mail the webmaster using the address here.

Website   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scariest Horror Bad Guy?  (Read 9007 times)
David Hawk

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2007, 11:33:53 AM »

Ok, so who would you just not want to meet in a dark alley, Jason, Michael, Freddy, Candyman?

Which is the one horror villain that makes you come out in a cold sweat?

For me, Freddies a razor-fingered bullied at school loser and i'd take him out in a heartbeat, so it aint that sap for me it would have to be Pinhead, that bastard can conjour up all kinds of pain in a box and unleash it when and where he wants to.

And unlike say Michael or Jason, you can't just run away from this hellbound fucker.

Anyone else?

The next scream you hear could be your own
Sheridan Passell
Administrator

Movie Moron Founder/Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »

Not afraid of Michael Myers. Well not the new one. Given he's created by Rob Zombie you could quite easily hide and it would be too dumb to figure out where you'd gone.

I think Freddy would be quite fun to hang out with. Especially if we hired a limo or something. Jason's a bore.

I wouldn't mind who it was, as long as they killed me in a creative way. Michael Myers is a bit one note, Jason can do some interesting damage if he gets into a tool shed. Pinhead's all about flaying and dragging the whole thing out like Mel Gibson at the end of Braveheart.

Candyman must do a lot of hanging about because how often is someone likely to say Candyman in front of a mirror five times? Still it must be fun to swing that rusty hook up someone's arse now and again as he does.

Does that answer your question?
David Hawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 11:59:19 AM »

Haha not really mate but what the hell  Grin

The next scream you hear could be your own
Mahmoud El-Azzeh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 05:29:39 PM »

Michael Jackson... Moonwalker... that giant metal alien spaceship in his visage is fucking terrifying... what d'ya mean it's not a horror film??
Tyler Lovemark

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 12:32:11 AM »

Gonna have to go with Michael Myers.  Panting isn't good for anybody, especially when you realize it's coming from the bad-breathed bastard standing right behind.
luke-o

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 03:40:06 PM »

Jason's a bore.

BLASPHAMY!

Jason is my homeboy.
dalmatianjaws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 04:44:42 PM »

Freddy. Hands down from the options above.

But damn ... Chuckie creaps the hell outta me.
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 02:40:07 PM »

well out of the four Jason, Myers, Freddy and Candyman in a dark alley. I am going to have to say old school Michael Myers, I dont know why, but he terrified the crap out of me when I was young, he just never stopped, like Dr. Sam loomis stated in the films, " Evil never dies,"

but all in togetther the scarriest bad guy ever in horror film history, in my opinion, the Tall amn from the Phantasm movies was pretty creepy, but I would have to narrow it down to the old man white haired guy who played the poltergiest man Kane in the film Poltergeist 2 (Julian Beck) he died after that film Sad

but that guy haunted the crap out of me when I was a kid!

-T.ROSS PRODUCTIONS
Sheridan Passell
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »

Yeah Kane is an extremely eerie character. I'll never forget that scene where he comes to their front door. He looked like death himself. I guess because the truth was, he was actually on the very verge of death himself.
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 04:56:41 AM »

Yeah I defintely agree with you when you say maybe cause he was on the verge of death himself,

Yeah that scene when he is singing down the road and he approaches the house is very creepy!
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »

Kane from Poltergeist 2....

video clip, couldnt find the one that we were talking abou above but this one still shows his creepyness...

-T.ROSS PRODUCTIONS
Sheridan Passell
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 07:14:58 PM »

I'd let him in. Don't see the harm in it.
dalmatianjaws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »

I've never seen these sequels. Kane looks amazing, the rest seems to have lost the spark. Is that true, or is it worth giving them a shot?
Sheridan Passell
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »

It's been years since I saw Poltergeist 2, but the mere fact certain scenes still stick vividly in my mind shows it was doing something right. Poltergeist 3 isn't awful, but I wouldn't seek it out.

Yeah, I just looked it up and Julian Beck was only 60 when he played the Preacher. He was clearly ravaged by cancer (he had been diagnosed with stomach cancer two years earlier), and he died before filming was even finished. It's put a new perspective on things for me, I'm really not sure how ethical that is.
dalmatianjaws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 05:36:22 AM »

Yeah, I'd heard that. He's one of the "victims" of the Poltergeist curse.

Dude, if I looked like that from cancer and someone wanted to make me an iconic badguy, I'd say yes. I would make sure it was in a movie that would be remembered better than this sequel maybe.

I remember Carol Anne getting pulled into a puddle in the middle of the parking garage. And someone vomiting up a whole person. I think those images are seared in my brain from #3, but I'm not entirely sure. I think the entire series got the imagry right.
T.ROSS

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »

I have recently watched the trilogy. part one is the best by far! part 2 isnt that bad either, its just that Kane haunted me as a child.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: