Movie Moron
September 16, 2014, 05:23:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Having problems joining the forum? E-mail the webmaster using the address here.

Website   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to move forward with this script!  (Read 938 times)
Eric Villarreal (ReelRadar)

View Profile Email
« on: January 14, 2011, 03:52:02 PM »

Hey you guys its Eric with LivingHell Productions. so i stumbled across an old script i been working on for about two years and re-read what i wrote. its funny how even now the story..kinda...makes sense. after reading what i had (which is about 5 or 6 pages) i decided i was tired of putting off working on it, SO, as of today i began to work on it again. not too sure if its coming together right..but then again this is just a rough draft. recently, i was working at a convenice store to make a little cash but however..i was just fired as of yesterday! how wonderful the world is! now, since i got all this free time to myself i took it upon myself to do this story. keeps me occupied. and quite..a little too quite. uh oh. anyways, along with working on this story i also want to re-do another story that recently won 1st place at state competiton here in texas. i feel like it needs more. i'm happy it won but then again i kinda..rushed it. so here's my question to you. if i were to post my idea or an excerpt from the scripts would you give me your honest feedback? leave me comments or messages. anyways i got to get back to working on this story. please get back to me.

Eric V.
Sheridan Passell
Administrator

Movie Moron Founder/Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »

Hi Eric. Been a while my friend. Yeah, post anything you like from it.

Sometimes I have a lot of feedback, sometimes nothing at all, it just depends. I am terrible at finishing whole scripts for friends, I've done so many script reports that the pleasure has sapped from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: