Movie Moron
May 22, 2018, 08:14:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Having problems joining the forum? E-mail the webmaster using the address here.

Website   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Bay: Transformers 2 Was Crap  (Read 1972 times)
ad4m22

chainguncharlie@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »

A sentiment that all human beings with functioning brains can agree with is that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is about as worthy of being on screen as mobile phone footage of your grandfather taking a dump. Luckily, it transpires that Michael bay, the film's director, feels the same way.

"The real fault with [transformers 2] is that it ran into a mystical world. When I look back at it, that was crap. The writers' strike was coming hard and fast. It was just terrible to do a movie where you've got to have a story in three weeks... I was prepping a movie for months where I only had 14 pages of some idea of what the movie was. It's a BS way to make a movie, do you know what I'm saying?"

No, we don't. Though blaming the writers for what happened is somehow acceptable. We've now totally forgotten what a horrendous piece of shit that film was.

Cleverly, Bay used that same interview to generate hype for the next film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which has nothing to do with Pink Floyd and everything to do with an aging man-child with a helicopter fetish desperately trying to hold on to his career.

"I love it when you see these things: 'The 3D event of the year!' You see it every movie... There was a recent movie where you go in and before it starts they put up a little plate: 'These scenes were not shot in 3D.' Are you kidding? I think our 3D works really well with the robots, the size, the girth, the weight of it ... it's spectacular."

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-bay-revives-claims-writers-164725
Robert King AKA FrostedPeggs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 12:03:45 AM »

Transformers 2 was terrible Micheal Bay thinks he can make anything with lots of CGI and no plot and it be good and sorry Mikey but your wrong.

Rob King AKA FrostedPeggs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: