Movie Moron
November 22, 2014, 06:36:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Having problems joining the forum? E-mail the webmaster using the address here.

Website   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dark Knight pics  (Read 2732 times)
Tyler Lovemark

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2008, 02:31:19 PM »

No, we don't have any bootleg images to show off.  The one in the Joker costume is me.  Scarecrow is my roommate.  And everyone else is just some of our loser friends/roommates.  The flash on the camera really whited out the makeup, but it looks much better in dimmer lighting.

Despite being told I would have help applying the makeup, my loser friends backed out to laugh at my troubles.

Ben in Scarecrow stuff.

Again.

Almost ready for showtime.

Waiting in line.  We got our fair share of look/laughs/shrieks, as expected.

Our other roommate posing with us.  She claimed she would do Harley Quinn, but we called her bluff.

This is a pretty good one.  Brood, brood, brood...

So if anyone else has any photos of this memorable occasion, please feel free to post them as well.  But if you do happen to find someone who dressed up as a better looking Joker than me, I strongly recommend not putting them up.  That would just make me feel bad, and we wouldn't want that.

Sheridan Passell
Administrator

Movie Moron Founder/Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 07:16:30 AM »

Totally awesome. In the third image the Scarecrow looks a lot like Pacman.

How did it go down with the crowds?

Nice pre-transformation hairband.
Tyler Lovemark

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 01:26:41 PM »

Well I needed something to get my lovely flowing golden locks out of my face.  Crowd reaction wasn't bad at all.  Before the movie started, the Scarecrow guy went to the bathroom, and since the mask is a bitch to take off, he left it on.  He said it was kind of awkward in there.

I was expecting at least one other person in the crowd to be dressed up, but nothing.  Hell, I didn't even see a Batman shirt in our theater.  Hopefully that's because they all went to the midnight showing the night before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: